As seen in the Panic Away Program, reliable panic attack treatment usually always takes care of different phases in a panic attack loop. Conceptually, panic attack starts and ends in a phased loop which culminates in a full blown attack. The loop starts with a sensation that is generated by fear. So the success of a panic attack treatment is based largely breaking up the vicious cycle of fear, sensation and reaction.
Treatment approach vary depending on individual preferences, for example panic attack medication is a line of treatment sought by some. In some really severe cases, a few individuals opt for it as the first line of treatment, which truly is helpful. Usually medications like antidepressants are prescribed to help cope and manage the problem. However, it is argued that unless you continue with this line of panic attack treatment, that is, keep taking the medications, you will relapse back into the problem, taking you back to square one.
The alternate line of treatment is through natural anxiety remedies. These natural methods are geared towards not just managing or coping with panic and anxiety disorder situation but they are meant to put people on the path of recovery and healing. And with this treatment type, there is more than one way to help panic attacks and anxiety.
Natural Panic Attack Treatment Tips
- Vitamin supplements or herbal supplements – taking the right supplements is one thing you can do to deal with anxiety disorder. The best ones are usually herbal in nature but they are better combined with other panic and anxiety disorder strategies and techniques to see good results.
- Strategies and techniques for ending panic attacks– these are methods that have 2 –pronged objectives. First is knowing what to do during a panic attack and second is knowing how to use the techniques to stop the attack.
Techniques used involve; breathing exercises (already discussed in an earlier article), relaxation techniques, cognitive exercises.
Strategies include – self motivational talk. It involves you speaking to yourself to calm your nerves and assuring yourself that everything is fine.
- Diet – diet is known to lay a huge role in panic attack treatment but its impact is usually underestimated. Certain diet types are known to contribute to the severity and frequency of panic attacks. As a result, people that suffer from these attacks are advised to stay away from alcohol, caffeine, sugar and refined and processed products and acidic foods especially dairy should be removed from diet. Good additions to a diet that help to stop anxiety attack are ; water, fruits, vegetables, yoghurts.
- Next panic attack treatment method is about how to end intrusive thoughts through a paradigm shift in the mind. If you like, you can call it a mindset shift or attitude shift. A lot of things happen in the in our thoughts. Thoughts are a product of things we hear, see feel or past experiences. Some of these thoughts are pleasant and positive, giving us those great emotions and feeling of calmness. However some, if not most of these are negative. Fear is a product of these negative thoughts and a natural reaction to is what happens in and to the body. Panic attack happens as a reaction to these fears. However, ability to take control of these thoughts has helped many in dealing with anxiety and panic attack with good results. Problem here is that some of these thoughts appear so real, that an individual suffering from panic disorder may disconnect temporarily (and sometimes for an extended period of time) from reality, this can make the attack very severe and even harder to recover from. So a willingness to change the attitude towards negative thoughts is actually the beginning of the recovery process from and healing of this debilitating disorder.
- Panic Away is a program that is focused on the holistic panic attack treatment and has helped thousands in reclaiming their lives from the problem. It cured anxiety with all natural methods and no side effects of medications.